Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Yes

 He loves the cool fall mornings and asks please may he do school outside.  I say yes.


The guys prefer to eat in front of the t.v. on Sundays during football season.  They don't want to miss a second of the big game.


He loves sweaters and asks to wear one to co-op, even though its going to be 80 degrees.


Please Mom can I build a fort outside?


Yes to the $3 dollar throw from the estate sale.  


Less and less do the boys want their picture taken.  He said yes to this one.


He asked and asked for a puppy.
 (February 2013)

The puppy is now a dog who needs his daily walk.  


A long time ago he asked me to marry him.  Best yes I ever said.




Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
And I said, “Here am I. Send me!"
 Isaiah 6:8

1 comment:

Grannie said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! Loved all the pics...