Thursday, August 8, 2013

{pretty, happy, funny, real} summer edition

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~

pretty
Flowers and other goodies from the farmer's market.



 happy
 My mom is the greatest! She hosted cousin camp at her house for all of her grandchildren.  My SIL, Amy, made everyone a shirt.  Such a super happy week!  It needs its own post!




funny
When the boys start to get bored, we pull out the colored pencils and have a drawing contest.   This time, the assignment was to draw a robot.  The boys thought mine, in the middle, looked funny.




real
Love him!



I'm linking up to {phfr} at Like Mother, Like Daughter.

round button chicken


2 comments:

Grannie said...

Soooo nice and sweet!

Marcia said...

A cousin camp! What a smart idea! And the t-shirts are just awesone. I have to prompt my mom on this one.

Thank you to you and your mom :-)