Thursday, July 12, 2012

{pretty, happy, funny, real} Garage Sale Edition




~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~
garage sale finds 


{pretty}


 oil lamp- $1   seashell frame- .50 cents  glassware- $1.50 for all three



{happy}

kitchen rug- $4, breakfast at McDonald's (our yard sale bribe to the boys), antique trunk- $5 



{funny}

racko game- $1(hubby played this game growing up), badminton set in box- $5 (so happy to have badminton as I can beat hubby in a match..for real)



{real}

planning ahead the night before, and one Saturday's haul
  The $1 shoes hurt my feet and I changed my mind on the basket.  Buyer's regret.




round button chicken

4 comments:

texasmcvays said...

I bought a ping pong table because I can beat my hubby at it! Competiviness never dies!

Shannon said...

I love it! And let's face it... even if you regret a couple of items you are still saving money in the long run. That trunk alone is worth all you spent for the whole day I am pretty sure.

Grannie said...

Looks like a super find day...looking forward to seeing the 'blast from the past' items we were talking about...love it!

Lady of the Lakes said...

That trunk and the kitchen rug are awesome! I like the oil lamp as well.