We traveled to Dallas to spend Thanksgiving with my parents and my sister and my brother and their families and had the best time.
55 things I don't want to forget about our trip:
1. The yummy Thanksgiving feast
2. Meeting baby Nix and getting to hold him.
3. Discovering Gold Rush on Discovery
4. Seeing the San Antonio kittens
5. Sitting by the fire
6. Pumpkin pie and pumpkin cheesecake
7. Cooked breakfast courtesy of my Mom (fried eggs, bacon, grits, biscuits, pear butter)
8. Cooked breakfast courtesy of my Dad (his yummy breakfast casserole)
9. Thanksgiving leftovers
10. Hearing my Dad play Christmas carols on the piano (Sleigh Ride!)
11. Hearing Julie sing
12. Seeing these three together in action
14. Listening to Kaden's CD. He is a future superstar.
15. Robe buddies
17. Being entertained by Karson
18. Witnessing Karson give his Dad a hard time over the oranges in the bowl
19. Being around Tim and Julie (two of the smartest, most talented, and all around terrific people I know!)
20. Gone With the Wind
20. Sledding in 60 degree weather
21. Walking around downtown McKinney
22. Luke's popular coonskin cap
23. Riding in the van to the Gaylord
24. Steak and Shake
25. Snow in McKinney
26. Black Friday Shopping with Camryn and Amy
27. Not knowing where the store's are located
28. Coffee run at 11:00 p.m.
29. Old Navy and $1 scarves
31. JCPenney and Tim's shirts
32. My Mom taking the kids exploring on her land
33. Not knowing how to use Tim's iphone and accidentally taking a video of them instead of a picture
34. Laughing uncontrollable with Camryn over something Kaylin did
35. Thrift store shopping
36. Ham and my Mom's famous potato salad
37. Continuing the tradition of seeing the lights at the Gaylord
38. Seeing the Lego Gaylord
39. Spending time with some of our favorite people
40. Monopoly Deal with Camryn and Kaylin
41. Camryn- one of my two favorite girls in the world!
42. My other favorite girl in the world- she is so full of life and laughter!
43. Kaylin and PawPaw telling jokes
44. Monkey bread
45. Luke crying on our last morning
46. A last walk around the farm in the cold
48. Having the best Thanksgiving ever!
49. Visiting the animals at the barn.
50. The kids hike and avoiding stickers and Caleb using his pocket knife.
51. The big beautiful trees shedding leaves.
52. Enjoying my parents and their hospitality
53. Making memories to last a lifetime
54. Cultivation relationships with my delightful family
55. Knowing we can return anytime!
Thanks Mom and Dad!