Thursday, December 29, 2011

pretty, happy, fun, real

{pretty}
Red Velvet Cake for Christmas Day



{happy}
Italian Chicken Soup and yummy bread for dinner



{fun}
pictures with Luke




{real}
wondering why my 15+ year old vacuum cleaner is not picking up
wondering this for around 6 weeks or so
finally had the thought that I might need to change out the bag
said bag is overflowing and so heavy- it feels like a brick
thankful that it didn't explode
vacuum cleaner is as good as new now



I'm linking to {pretty, happy, fun, real} at Like Mother, Like Daughter.


Capturing the context of contentment in every day life.



round button chicken




3 comments:

Grannie said...

Yep, I think that seems to be the theme for 2012 looking for and capturing the simple things in life that enrich and encourage us! How did the cake come out??? Looks great

Lisa said...

Our vacuum recently stopped working, and my brother informed me that I wasn't changing the bag often enough, and it strained the motor. So, I had to buy a new one! He ended up fixing the first, but I change it more often now.

Your dinner looks delish!

happytalk said...

I'd love to sink my teeth into that cake! Mmmmm.