Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pretty, happy, fun, real


{pretty}

The new paint on my kitchen cabinets.  I'm almost done putting the cabinet doors back on.


{happy}

Not just any Goodwill, but a Goodwill Preferred is opening soon, and it's just a 1 1/2 miles away from my house.


{fun}

The boys both worked diligently to make Grannie the perfect Tye-dye shirt.  Two colorful tye-dyed shirts are ready to go out in the mail. 



{real}

I asked the boys to help fold some towels and put them away. 


I'm linking to {pretty, happy, fun, real} at Like Mother, Like Daughter.


Capturing the context of contentment in every day life.







round button chicken

7 comments:

MomCO3 said...

Ha! The towels would so happen in my house. Love the blue cabinets!

Starr said...

I've never heard of Goodwill Preferred! I'm intrigued!

Deebs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julia said...

Good job on painting your cabinets. I wonder if I should do the same.

I have never heard of Goodwill Preferred either. I'm going to google it right now.

Dianna said...

Wow super..I've been trying to post to your blog...think I might have ti right

LOVED the pencil grandma tribute!! What inspiration..we can find in small things...that pencil must be ???? how old???how long has it traveled??? all the different places it has been!! To surface at just the right time...A Good thing...hey, more of the cabinets please.. LOVE THAT COLOR!!!

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

I hadn't heard of a Goodwill Preferred before. It opens Monday and I'm excited to check it out. :)