Wednesday, May 25, 2011

All Smiles


My current state of mind is happy and carefree. I am all smiles!

Why? My college semester is over!

In July of last year, I felt lead to return to college. I had not been to college in 14 years. In August of last year I started back with a full schedule of online classes from our local university. My first semester back I earned all A's. I was hoping to earn all A's this semester again. I ended up with three A's and one B. My B was not in the class I had a test catastrophe. In that class, I received a 98 on a paper and ended up earning an unexpected A in the class. My B was in History, and the reason I got a B is solely my fault. Each week I had three discussion questions to answer online. I got behind on the questions and didn't complete them all. The professor gave us until the last week to get in all of the posts. I had a choice, work all night and get in the posts to get an A or not complete them and get a B. I really wanted to get all A's like my Mom and Big A did when he returned to school. But I took the easy way out and went to bed and took the B. I'm okay with this.




I feel like I have my life back, no deadlines, no assignments, no tests or papers due. I'm trying to enjoy it. I'm taking one summer class that starts June 2nd. After I complete that class I will officially be a junior. Hooray! Thanks to my three guys for all of their support and understanding this past year!

No comments: