Wednesday, December 29, 2010

First Tooth!



Luke has lost his first tooth! And yes he really lost it. First thing when he woke up we realized his tooth was super loose. I wanted to try and pull it but he was scared it would hurt so I thought I would let him eat breakfast first and then pull it. He asked for a bowl of cereal, because "it is soft." Curiously, while he was eating his cereal Luke remarked that there was something hard in his cereal. I didn't think anything about it. Thirty minutes later, Luke is playing and I notice a space between his teeth. I take a closer look and yes his tooth is gone. Luke pipes up, "That must have been the hard thing I ate in my cereal." We will have to do better with tooth #2.

1 comment:

Grannie said...

WOW Lukie first tooth!!! You are officially in the 'big guy club'....so exciting...so glad to see you guys this past week...hope to see you again soon!!! HUGS and KISSES