Monday, July 12, 2010

A Garden Update

If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.


I love, love our yard with the many trees and the plants that bloom every year without any help from me. During the year we have azaleas, gardenias (my favorite), and currently the crape myrtles are in bloom.

My tomato plants keep getting taller.
There are some good looking green tomatoes on the plant right now.



We also planted squash, green peppers, cucumbers, and zucchini. But so far I haven't seen any of those. A mystery vegetable has appeared. I'm not for sure what it is.



This is the squash or the zucchini. It keeps flowering, we are waiting for the vegetable.


If you want to be happy for a year, plant a garden; If you want to be happy for life, plant a tree.

1 comment:

Grannie said...

Looks great....I find such peace and contentment working with God's wonderful earth...love the back yard.feast to the eyes and soul! Tell everyone hello!

xxxoooo