Sunday, June 20, 2010

My Dad


Top five sayings of my Dad:
  1. I need coffee.Numbered List
  2. Tell me who likes you.
  3. We don't stop for nobody.
  4. Your Mom is a great cook.
  5. I love you.

Interesting things about my Dad:

  1. Is left handed.
  2. Does not like sour cream, ever.
  3. Loves to read.
  4. Knowledgeable on pop culture.
  5. Likes the band Chicago.

My Dad:

  1. Can build anything.
  2. Knows more jokes and stories than anyone I know.
  3. Is an amazing cook on the grill and in the kitchen.
  4. Loves his wife.
  5. Is full of joy.

I love you Dad. Happy Father's Day!

1 comment:

Grannie said...

Thanks for the tribute to dad...he is pretty amazing....one of a kind indeed! Life is never dull around him...always the life of the party.
not a party going on....he'll start one!

Thanks for remembering him on his day