Friday, May 21, 2010

The Morning

O LORD, be gracious to us; we long for you. Be our strength every morning, our salvation in time of distress. Isaiah 33:2


Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each morning. Lamentations 3:23

In the morning, O LORD, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.
Psalm 5:3


But I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. Psalm 59:16



Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days. Psalm 90:14


Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. Psalm 143:8

2 comments:

Grannie said...

I LOVE IT! I love the morning! The freshness, newness and awe of God's care and protection. YOUR GARDEN!!!!! Looks great. Thanks for postung such a reminder of God's wonderful world we live in.

Amy Gabbard said...

Love the garden. Thats on my todo list next year. What did you think of Lost? Like Joe said I'm still Lost. I'm really going to miss the show.