My new clothes line and fountain- they make me happy!
Everyone pitched in to help me start a garden. My Dad built the base for it, and my Mom provided the expertise for the planting.
1. For the past six months Luke has been asking to join TaeKwonDo. We told him he had to wait until he was six. He has attended two lessons and is super excited.
Cannelloni is a labor intensive meal, that takes time to create. While assembling this dish I thought about the history of this dish. I remember when I was about six, my Dad surprising my Mom with dinner for their anniversary and he had made this. Maybe it was the first time he cooked it. I also remember for my 16 birthday I wanted to have a nice dinner with some of my friends. Dad cooked all afternoon and the menu was Cannelloni, salad, and breadsticks.
Me and my Dad, circa 1992, preparing the birthday dinner.
A few things:
1. I remember my friends oohing and aahing over the food.
2. Don't you love my brother Tim at the end of the table?
3. Thanks Dad for sharing your recipe with me.
4. Thanks Mom for taking these pictures.