Sunday, January 10, 2010

My favorite things from the week

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad
Rogers & Hammerstein, "My Favorite Things"

Purple sweater and purple plates

Warming our toes at the fire

Caleb's blue eyes

Breakfast with hot tea

Boys playing with Dad





*At the Butterfly House this week we have been facing a little disappointment and having to make some hard decisions about our future. Remembering some of my favorite things from the week helps me not to feel so bad.
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them
who are the called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

1 comment:

Grannie said...

Only you could come up with something so sweet. I love it..WOW your fire is almost as grand as Dad's! This is the first night he hasn't built a fire in weeks...he's sick and not feeling too well :(... Anyway, good things are coming to the Garza guys and gal simply because they are just too sweet!

xxoo