Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Change

Life is change. Growth is optional. Choose wisely.
-Karen Kaiser Clark

Change has arrived at the Butterfly House. We have lived in our home here in Beaumont for seven years. During six of those seven years dear hubby had a job were he worked from home. If we needed him, he was a knock away in his office. Everyday we would eat lunch together and then Dad would return to work. December 2008 husband was laid off from his job. 2009 saw him returning to school and graduating in December 2009. Now we are in January 2010 and change is coming. My dear husband is re-entering the job force outside of the home. What will we do without him for 9 hours a day?

Nothing in the world is permanent, and we're foolish when we ask anything to last, but surely we're still more foolish not to take delight in it while we have it.

-W. Somerset Maugham


Have I mentioned how much I love my husband? How I know I was meant to be his wife? How I believe we have a great future? I am so thankful for him.

O house of Aaron, trust in the LORD—
he is their help and shield.
Psalm 115:10

1 comment:

Grannie said...

Wonderful tribute to Big A! the devotional today is "no good thing will HE withold from those who walk uprightly" Ps. 84:11...I know you have 'waited' so long now...

Thinking of you and PRAYING! God is in control