Friday, December 11, 2009

Surprising Snow

It started snowing last Friday. The boys had never seen snow fall before. Last year we had a rare snowfall during the night and we woke up to a winter wonderland. This time the boys bundled up and headed outside to see the snow fall.

They came back in after a little bit of time outside. The boys shed all of the winter gear into a pile by the back door. I wish I had taken a picture of the pile of clothes, jackets, scarves, and gloves. It took me back to when I was a kid. We had snow a lot and we were always bundling up and going outside. My mom would always cheerfully clean up and wash the snow clothes of us four. And she always had steaming cups of hot chocolate waiting for us when we returned to the house.
The next morning we had a small amount of snow on the house and yard. Look closely, you will see it!

No comments: