Sunday, November 8, 2009

Numbers and Places


40 days until Aaron graduates.


46 days until Christmas.


53 days left in 2009.


Numerous resumes Aaron has sent to open jobs in 6 states:

Texas, Wisconsin, California, New York, Colorado, Arizona.


Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. I Peter 5:7 (NLT)

And my favorite:
For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

Jeremiah 29:11 one of my favorite scriptures!!! I am praying for Aaron in finding a job. Congratulations to him on graduating...I know you are so proud of him! And I know that just as God placed GREAT miracles in your life before, he will this time too!! Your testimony inspires me!!! Love ya, Holly