Thursday, October 29, 2009

Why I haven't been blogging.

I have many blog posts floating around my head. In the past two weeks we have been places and had funny things happen that I would like to share. These blog posts may or may not be coming soon.
My free time lately has been spent doing one thing: sleeping.
ON this:


Aaron's Dad, who works at a furniture store, won a King Size ComforPedic mattress set . He already had a new bed so he gave this one to us! Our former queen size bed was over 20 years old and overly firm. We are now sleeping in complete comfort and I find myself going to sleep earlier and waking up later.

For my birthday Aaron's Mom took me shopping for a comforter set for our new bed.

Thanks Ann and Hector! I love our new bed!

I will try to return to my blog soon, if I can get out of bed!

No comments: