Sunday, October 18, 2009

The post you've been waiting for!

I bring to you a recap of my birthday. In the morning the boys brought me my presents and sang Happy Birthday to me.




The small box contained this Fossil watch that I love!

The content of the bigger box I will reveal to you at the bottom of this post. After presents the boys and Aaron took me to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. I tried Apple Struesel French Toast- it was delicious!
After breakfast Aaron took the boys to pick up my cake he had ordered and to take Caleb to TaeKwonDo. I had a couple of hours to go shopping with the money my parents had given to me for my birthday. This was a big deal, it's like the planets aligning or a lunar eclipse occurring. Three things that normally don't happen at the same time: 1. I have money to go shopping. 2. I have time to go shopping. 3. I get to go shopping without kids. On this rare shopping trip I purchased a pair of jeans, a skirt, a shirt, a sweater, a necklace, earrings, sunglasses, tights, and 3 pairs of socks. Thanks Mom and Dad!
For dinner Aaron's Mom invited us over to dinner. Her table looked beautiful!


She would not let me help in the kitchen, so we took pictures while she finished up dinner.




We had a scrumptious dinner (Ann is one of the best cooks I know!) Aaron provided dessert, Caribbean Coconut Cake from Rao's Bakery. White cake with pineapple filling with cream cheese icing mixed with coconut and pineapples. It was so yummy!

I did make a wish, but I'm not telling!

I did receive the most wonderful, spectacular, warm gift! Yes, a Snuggie. My mom kindly gave me a blue Snuggie. But my Snuggie kept getting used by Caleb.

So, the big mysterious box from Aaron and the boys contained a Leopard Print Snuggie. The boys thought I needed another Snuggie. But now Luke is always using this Snuggie.


So when the Snuggies are available and I am wanting to watch T.V. I might use the Leopard Print Snuggie.

If I am wanting to spend a more serene night with a book I might use the blue Snuggie. To my brother Tim, you know you want one! It will help you get better! Just give in to the soft, luxuriant blanket with sleeves.

I had a spectacular birthday, thanks to my thoughtful and charming family! They are a treasure to me!

1 comment:

Grannie said...

What a fabulous post! You are so talented in making everything such a celebration...I am so glad you had a nice birthday! You deserve the best. Loved all the pictures.

XXXOOO

Mom