Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Best of


Luke asked me tonight if I was the best mom in the world, and I said "I hope so." Luke said, "I'm sorry but I know someone better, it's Grannie." I might have to agree.

Grannie the Best Mom


You know those 100 pictures I took at my parents house? One picture I wish I had gotten was a picture of Jace doing an armpit fart. (I'm sorry, but that's what it is called.) Luke asked me tonight how Jace did that and he proceeded to try. I think Joe should take a video of Jace doing it and put it on his blog!



Best Armpit Noise Maker



For Father's Day the boys got Aaron Wii Sports Resort. Actually we preordered it for him. The game came out on Sunday and it is a pretty big hit at our house. I do not usually play video games, but when all three guys in the house are wanting me to play with them, I couldn't say no. I have to say it is pretty fun for a video game.

Best Video Game



If you live in the Texas you have heard of Blue Bell Ice Cream. It is the best tasting ice cream I have ever had. Here is their latest creation- Nutty Chocolate, rich chocolate ice cream with milk chocolate coated pecans, dark chocolate coated peanuts, white chocolate coated almonds and roasted walnuts. Somehow I ended up on Blue Bell's email list and they sent me an email about this new flavor. It almost made me drop everything and go to the store to find this ice cream. I didn't but next time I am at the store I am going to look for it.


Best Ice Cream Ever

1 comment:

Grannie said...

Enjoyed your blog ..a real inspiration..Lukey is mistaken I'm afraid....YOU ARE THE BEST MOM...

the ice cream.....hard to believe BB came up with yet another temptation such as that....keep us posted to the trial testing!


Tell Lukey and Caleb hugs and kisses and have A SUPERCALAFRAGILISTICEXPEALDOIS DAY!