Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Joe

Dad, Joe, and baby Justus
Today is my brother Joe's birthday. He is two years younger than me. Anyone who knows Joe knows what a great person he is. I thought I would list a few words to describe him.
J- Jack-of-all-trades def. : a person who can do passable work at various tasks : a handy versatile person. Joe can do just about any task that is given to him. The only job I am not for sure that he can do is cook.
O- Original def. a person of fresh initiative or inventive capacity. This word probably defines Joe more than any other word.
E- Eloquent def. having or exercising the power of fluent, forceful, and appropriate speech. I got to hear Joe give a Christmas Eve message, and I was reminded of what a gifted communicator he is.
Happy Birthday Joe!

1 comment:

Julz said...

Lori - you hit the nail on the head. I love this and each description is so true. What wonderful brothers we have. Strong men of God who are making a difference and changing lives!