Saturday, January 24, 2009

From the Boys

Caleb was telling me that Luke always wants to do what he is doing. I told Caleb that it is probably because Luke looks up to him as his big brother and wants to be like him. I asked Caleb if there was someone he thought was really cool, someone that he wanted to be like. I am thinking Caleb will say: Jeff Gordon, Tiger Woods, Toby Mac, Zac Efron, or maybe one of his TaeKwonDo instructors. What Caleb did say was this, "The only person who is really cool who I want to be like is Dad."

And Luke just informed that he has a problem. He says his nose is so stuffy that he can not smell anything but his boogers.

1 comment:

Grannie said...

Wow what a honor for Aaron.... You and Aaron have taken the time and sown some seeds that will reap a harvest for generations.


Tell Lukie so sorry about his little nose!!