Sunday, November 16, 2008

My Favorite Things

I thought I would share with you some of my favorite things at the moment.

1. Pumpkin Egg Nog. I had never seen this before today. We bought some today and Luke and I both had some as soon as we got home.

2. The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society This book is well written, interesting, and original.


3. I am loving my crockpot lately. I have tomorrow's dinner ready to be put on in the morning. I love this cookbook, too.

4. 24 Season 5. I know we are a little behind. Some family members got Aaron and I hooked on 24. We are almost done with Season 5. I think it is the best season yet.

5. My new robe I got for $1 from a yard sale.



6. Masala Tea. A friend went to Africa, yes Africa, and brought this back for me. I love to drink it while wearing my cheetah robe.


7. And my most favorite. Brothers who want to sleep together tonight.

2 comments:

Grannie said...

Thanks for sharing...Makes me want to see..."these are a few of my favorite things"....pumpkin egg nog??!! I'll have to try some...less than a week...The Dallas invasion!!!


Love yA

Catherine said...

The Guernsey book must be really good - there are 111 people in line in front of me at the library for it! Thanks for the recommendation!

And pumpkin egg nog?????? My hips hope I don't find that at my grocery store, but my taste buds hope I do! :)