Saturday, November 8, 2008

Lukey's Special Day

On Thursday night Caleb was invited to a slumber party for a friend's birthday. So Friday it was just me and Luke. I told Luke we could do whatever he wanted. He chose to go to a park in town that has a Disc Golf course. Disc golf is played with a frisbee that you toss into a basket. Before visiting this park I had never heard of disc golf. We had gone to this park in the spring and played and Luke couldn't wait to go back. He spent the morning running around and throwing the frisbee. Does it get much better than this for a four year old boy?






1 comment:

Grannie said...

Lukee you are just too cool...what a great day just Mom and you and teh park...looked like a most perfect day...Lukee I'll see you in little over a week!!! I'm bring Camryn and Busby!!!