Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What is Next?

Psalm 91:14-16 (The Message)

"If you'll hold on to me for dear life," says God, "I'll get you out of any trouble. I'll give you the best of care if you'll only get to know and trust me. Call me and I'll answer, be at your side in bad times; I'll rescue you, then throw you a party. I'll give you a long life, give you a long drink of salvation!"

Well we are holding on to God. Aaron just found out that he is getting laid off December 31st. He will get a good severance package. Aaron's plan is to attend school full time in January. He should be able to finish his degree in the summer. Then we will see what is next. Where will his next job take us? We will see. Maybe near you! :)



3 comments:

Mimi B said...

Your Uncle Gary preached a great message about this very subject. If the devil takes away your position (the Devil is involved in everything directly or indirectly) God will give you a better one. Just wait upon God. He will lift Aaron up. He will be noticed among men.

AmyGabbard said...

We will keep you in our prayers.

Holly Young said...

Sorry to hear about Aaron's job. I will be praying for you guys. I know the Lord will make a way for you.