Sunday, October 5, 2008

One of those mornings

We had one of those mornings. The hubby and I got into a small argument, although it did not seem small then. (In fact now, I can not even remeber what it was about.) We made it to church and I was still steaming at him. The pastor started his message with Geneses 2:18: The Lord God said, "It is not good for the man to be alone. I will make a helper suitable for him." I immediately thought, great just what I do not want to hear. But it was a good message about how we need each other. It was one of those times when the message seemed to be directed right to me. Then the pastor ended the service by having families receive communion together. So we had communion together. Then before we even got out the door of the church hubby, said, "I'm sorry." To hubby, I am sorry too.

No comments: