Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sick Day

I do not like sick days. My throat feels like it is on fire. Not fun. The boys kept busy today with the garage sale goodies I found with Mom. Here they are with the $4 box that was filled with Star Wars Legos and action figures among other things. Please excuse the dirty clothes in the background. Laundry did not get done today. :(

I picked up this book for 50 cents. It tells all about paper airplanes and then in the back has colored papers that you use to make the airplanes. This kept the boys occupied for a long time. We would make the airplane, then the boys had contests to see which flew the farthest.

Caleb is holding one of his airplanes, it looks like pizza.

Also happening today at the Garza house, we were visited by Luke the Warrior.

Caleb worked on his Christmas list and put colored stars next to the items on his list. Gold is #1 must haves, silver is #2, red is #3, and blue is #4. It is not even October!

1 comment:

Holly Young said...

I hope you feel better. I hate being sick. Looks like the boys are having a good time with the legos and airplanes. You are such a good mother with all the activities you plan for your kids. I need to start doing that more for mine.

Holly