The centers were:
1. Olympic Flags- the kids learned about the Olympic flag and painted one
2. Chinese Cuisine- the kids looked at globe at where China is, looked at Chinese writing, and ate fried rice, egg rolls, and fortune cookies (the mom who worked this center wore a kimono)
3. China Craft- the kids made a paper lantern
4. Olympic Craft- the kids made a Olympic torch bug guy (really cute, I'll post pictures)
5. Olympic Pictures- each kid got their picture taken as an Ancient Olympian wearing a Toga and laurel wreath in front of a Roman backdrop. Then they got their picture taken as a modern Olympian wearing a warm up suit in front of an American flag.
We were supposed to have our 2nd Olympic day tomorrow, but because of the storm we have postponed it. I hope we can have it soon!