Monday, July 14, 2008

I Just Can't Beat Him!!


I have a competition problem with Aaron. I want to beat him, but it just doesn't happen. When we were dating my parents had a pool table and a ping-pong table. I tried to beat Aaron at both and I was never succesful. Then one fateful night I had my game on. I was about to pull off the impossible and beat him at Ping Pong. I won the match, and let me tell you there was a lot of celebrating on my part. I could not believe I had beat him. Then Aaron said something that chilled me to the bone. He said, "Lori I was playing left-handed." I was so mad, that I could only beat him if he didn't play right-handed. Well flash forward some 13 years. We took the kids to Colorado Canyon for some games and Putt Putt. Up through the first nine I was tied with Aaron, and I thought just maybe I can beat him. I thought how sweet it would be. But then my game fell apart and he beat me by 10 strokes. Maybe one day I will beat him.


No comments: